What we do…
We provide clothing and other essentials to families who are displaced, homeless or living with addiction, and to individuals who are disabled, elderly or otherwise under served in our community.
Our mission is…
- To help individuals and families in Columbia, CA, and surrounding areas meet their basic needs.
- To provide opportunities for local residents to actively shape their community and their own lives.
- To promote faith-based responses to issues such as homelessness and addiction.
- And to build community interest with other local agencies, organizations and projects.
Our free programs are:
- Back to School — clothing and supplies for school-aged children
- Clothing Vouchers — shopping vouchers for clothing at Nancy’s Hope
- Compassion Closet — toiletries for everyday needs
- Dress for Success — appropriate clothing for job interviews
- Food Closet — always providing a snack or meal and a bottle of water
- Foster Care Bags — clothing, supplies and toys for children in transition
- Mommy 2 Be — clothing and supplies to expecting mothers
- Princess Project — formal dresses for school dances
11151 Jackson Street
Columbia, CA 95310
(behind the Church of the 49ers)
Follow this link to view Nancy’s Hope Facebook page for updates.
Closed on Sunday